JolaNet 4G is a managed wireless Internet connectivity solution, specifically for areas where fixed line broadband may be limited or unavailable.
Most businesses require fast, reliable internet connectivity wherever they are and challenges arise when suitable fixed line solutions are unavailable or the requirement is only temporary. 4G mobile data is now an accepted alternative to fixed broadband, Ethernet, satellite and wireless.
JolaNet 4G includes a router, preconfigured with a range of data-only SIM packages and bolt-ons, managed via the Mobile Manager web application.
Real-time data usage directly from the router is fed into Mobile Manager. Alerts can be set up to monitor usage and bolt-ons added or auto-bars set, to stop overages. You can see when the router was last connected and the uptime of the router via the portal.
Benefits of Jola 4G
- Real-time usage data No risk of bill-shock from out-of-bundle overages.
- Choice of cost-effective data packages from 2GB to 200GB per month with 2GB to 100GB monthly bolt-ons.
- Tailor your packages to meet the exact requirements of your customers. Flexibility suits your customers and helps your margins.
- Super-fast 4G internet connectivity.
- Fast, reliable access to the internet in any location with a good 4G signal.
- Static IPs available. Ability to connect devices to the internet for real-time monitoring and network access.
- Wide choice of networks. Choose the network that has the best coverage and fastest speeds in your customer locations.
- Unique management portal. We offer a managed solution via Mobile Manager, where devices can be monitored and managed remotely. You can access real-time usage data and add-bolt-ons or bar SIMs.
- Flexible contract terms. Choice of contract terms, rent the router on a 12-month or 24-month contract. Alternatively purchase the router upfront and pay monthly for the management and the data allowance.
- One-touch Wi-Fi sharing. Easily connect multiple devices to the JolaNet 4G router.
The benefits of JolaNet 4G
- No risk of bill-shock from out-of-bundle overages.
- Fast, reliable access to the internet in any 4G location.
- Up and running next working day.
- No-overage guarantee.
- Choice of networks – pick the best coverage and fastest speeds.
- Manage and monitor the router remotely.
- Real-time usage data with self-managed alerts and bolt-ons.
- Choice of contract terms.
To find out more about how we can resolve your IT issues please email or call us:Send us an email Call us +44 (0)1462 416400