Do you want to rationalise your software, storage or infrastructure systems?
Do you struggle to keep up to date with software upgrades? Does it take too long to install updates on every single computer? Are your servers struggling to store and back up? Are file sharing, email systems and web conferencing all disparate services? Improving the technology within your business can become unwieldy, time consuming and unnecessarily expensive when new services are introduced on an ad hoc basis. Web-based hosted services, or ‘the cloud’, have changed all that.
Instead of having servers on site – that you have to maintain – you can transfer or replace your office-based software, storage and infrastructure systems with web-based services. Cloud computing offers real advantages:
- Improved data organisation and collaboration
- The ability to access services anywhere and using any internet-enabled device, making remote working easy
- Subscription-based software as a service (SaaS) products that ensures your software is automatically updated with the latest features and capabilities, and on every computer.
Isn’t it better when everything just works?
Octree can help you make your working processes and communication with your customers more streamlined and effective. Our services include:
- Collaborative tools that allow users to organise, manage and share files internally and externally, with no compromise to security.
- Shared calendars, contacts and emails, configured for all devices.
- Secure online data back up solutions, suitable for one computer or hundreds.
- Flexible and secure virtual data centres for the ultimate in connectivity and efficiency.
A secure silver lining for your business. If you’d like to find out more about cloud computing call us on 08456 171819 or email email@example.com.